Asset Management TourAccurate, detailed asset records can be critical to surviving a business catastrophe. Ensure you have a complete record with Attaché Asset Management.
Ease of use
Flexible setup options allow you to customise the product to your needs.
Asset Management workflows
- Stay on track throughout asset management processes. Perfect for new operators!
- See the typical asset maintenance workflow and end-of-month processes in a logical order
- Unlimited asset records and databases
- Highly customisable with a variety of user-defined fields
- Customisable access rights
Detailed operational information lets you easily locate assets in the case of an emergency. Unlike a spreadsheet, Asset Management includes purpose-built functionality.
- Create, modify or enquire on any asset
- Track an asset custodian’s name and contact details
- Record last verification date and verification method
- Four user-definable fields for additional operational information
- Secure Destruct flag to easily identify IT assets containing sensitive or confidential information
- Track Asset flag to track assets for operational purposes
- Ownership fields to identify customer, leased or third-party assets
Asset Management simplifies the management of assets and automates depreciation.
- Three methods of depreciation – accounting, taxation and alternate
- Integrate with Attaché General Ledger so you can transfer depreciation when you are ready or use as a standalone asset management system
Total asset value
- Track base unit and components (parent/child reporting)
- Enables roll up for calculating the “total asset” value whilst still tracking the financial information of individual components
- Separate field to track installation costs
- Facilitates private usage percentage
- Track assets on loan
Retention of warranty and insurance information ensures associated costs are optimised by only paying for those assets requiring coverage.
Track key warranty information
- Insurance cover (policy number) and expiry date
- Record compliance certificate information
- Maintain details of service and maintenance via the service diary
Asset Management reporting
Reports ensure the accuracy of your fixed assets records after set up or when transactions have been entered.
Asset detail reports
- Print all details for each asset
- Print labels for each asset. Great for stocktaking!
- Print the service diary for any range of assets
- List assets whose lifespans are due to expire
- Show the current depreciation and future expected depreciation
- List depreciation to date and current closing book value
- Compare accounting and tax methods of depreciation
- Depreciation tax schedules (Australia)
Audit trail and transaction reports
- List all transactions entered during a set period, including hidden transactions
- List transactions by audit number
- Display the state of your Assets Ledger
- Print historic assets and indicative capitals gains (losses) figures
- Create simple or complex custom reports to suit your company-specific needs, eg: asset custodian listing, warranty expiry listing
Talk to a specialistTo enquire about any Attaché product or find your local expert, contact us.