Attaché Payroll is now STP-compliant
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has confirmed Attaché Payroll is now “STP-compliant” and ready for client rollout. This is an exciting development for us, as both a payroll software provider and as an Australian substantial employer impacted by Single Touch Payroll (STP).
“We used our own payroll data to verify our solution in the ATO's production environment,” said David Norris, Attaché's Chief Technology Officer. “Today the ATO verified its accuracy.”
“This is a major milestone for us,” said Mike Rich, Attaché's Managing Director. “We have invested heavily in ensuring medium businesses not only meet their compliance obligations ahead of the 1 July deadline, but also have their lives made easier through other online services.”
Turbo-charge your payroll
In addition to STP reporting, Attaché offers access to employee self-service functionality to improve your payroll and HR-related processes including:
- Employee onboarding – create a great first impression by inviting new employees to complete their tax file number declaration, super choice form and bank account details online.
- Organisation chart – shows reporting lines and pictures of staff to help identify who is who.
- Employee directory – all staff contact information stored in the one place.
- MyPay – secure online inbox for employees to access their pay advices and payment summaries – no more resending missing pay advices.
- Express Leave – staff can view policies, required documentation and their entitlements. Leave can be requested online and approved remotely.
This is Attaché like you've never seen before.
Speak to one of our payroll specialists to find out more about our STP solution.