Access Workspace RoadshowsFebruary – March 2020
A new future for Attaché
Since joining The Access Group in 2019, Attaché has been reinvented and given a dynamic new future that is integrated, connected and customer focused.
Join us as we visit major cities in Australia and New Zealand, meet new CEO Alison Dodd and find out what’s in store for your Attaché system now that it’s backed by the power of one of the UK’s top ten software companies.
This fast paced two-hour presentation will include:
- Attaché 2020 – new features, new focus and a new roadmap for 2020 and beyond
- Introducing Access Workspace
- Connects with your existing Attaché system
- Provides new functionality and a far better user experience
- See the next generation of capability for your Attaché system
- New tools to drive business performance by connecting HR, Learning Management, Health & Safety and more
- Fun new ways to connect with employees to get business results – Gamification, Charitable Giving (which you can link to Attaché Payroll) and Employee Recognition
Who should attend?
Business owners and senior management in finance, HR, manufacturing and stock control, as well as supervisors and senior operators of Attaché Accounts, Attaché Payroll and Attaché PRO (NZ).
The Access Group is one of the UK’s top 10 software companies and its fastest growing IT company in 2019.
With over 32,000 customers and 3,500 staff worldwide, Access delivers horizontal solutions in Financial & Asset Management, Recruitment, Payroll & HR, Learning & Development, Health & Safety, as well as specific vertical software solutions for Manufacturing & Construction, Hospitality, Recruitment, Health & Social Care and Not-for-profit.
Attaché Software was acquired by The Access Group in November 2019.